حلم المهرجان
حللتم أهلا و نزلتم سهلا في الموقع الرسمي للمهرجان الدولي للشعر والزجل ، بتسجيلكم في الموقع تصبحون تلقائيا أعضاءا في "فضاء الشعراء" أكبر فضاء عربي يضم شعراء العالم . الرجاء اختيار رقم سري مكون من الأرقام والحروف حتى يصعب تقليده .
حلم المهرجان
حللتم أهلا و نزلتم سهلا في الموقع الرسمي للمهرجان الدولي للشعر والزجل ، بتسجيلكم في الموقع تصبحون تلقائيا أعضاءا في "فضاء الشعراء" أكبر فضاء عربي يضم شعراء العالم . الرجاء اختيار رقم سري مكون من الأرقام والحروف حتى يصعب تقليده .
حلم المهرجان
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى ثقافي فني إعلامي شامل((((((((( مدير و مهندس المنتدى : حسن الخباز ))))))))))

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
لنشر اخباركم ومقالاتكم تسجلوا في المنتدى أو تواصلوا معنا عبر الواتساب +212661609109 أو زوروا موقعنا الالكتروني الرسمي
eljareedah.com
لنشر اخباركم ومقالاتكم تسجلوا في المنتدى أو تواصلوا معنا عبر الواتساب +212661609109 أو زوروا موقعنا الالكتروني الرسمي
eljareedah.com
eljareedah.com

ترجمة لقصة بقلم عادل حسن

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
منتدى حلم المهرجان
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 3461
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/07/2010

ترجمة لقصة بقلم عادل حسن Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ترجمة لقصة بقلم عادل حسن     ترجمة لقصة بقلم عادل حسن I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 24 يناير - 17:49:14

ادب مترجم

ترجمة لقصة بقلم عادل حسن

د.حميد حسون بجية

د. حميد حسون بجية

The Fish and the Fisherman

By Adil Hasan

Annoor Daily No 9 Wednesday 4 June 2008

There was an angler(fisherman), who was very serious in his work, and managed to catch a fish a day which he used to keep at home as long as possible. Once it finished, he went out to the sea to catch another one. Once, while his wife was busy cutting the catch of her husband, astonishingly, she saw a strange thing!! She saw a pearl inside that fish. She became astonished...a pearl inside a fish! Glory to God..

-"Dear Husband, look what I have found." "What?"

-"It's a pearl."

-"What do you say? What is it?"

-"A pearl inside the fish."

-" How a wonderful wife you are! Bring it here. We should diet on the fish today, and eat something other than fish later on."

The fisherman took the pearl and went to a pearl-seller who lived next door.

-"Peace be upon you."

-"Peace be upon you."

-"We have found a pearl inside a fish. Here it is."

-"Let me see it. Oh God! It is invaluable. But I cannot offer to buy it, even if I sell my shop and my neighbours' houses, I can't pay for it. But, why don't you go to the main pearl-seller in the neighbouring town? He might be able to offer to buy it from you. God bless you.

The fisherman took his pearl and went to the main pearl-seller in the neighbouring town and told him the story.

-"Let me sea it. Oh God! Believe me, what you possess is invaluable!! Nobody can offer to buy it. But I have found you an appropriate solution. Go to the Governor of the town; he is the only person who can buy such a pearl."

-"Thank you for your help."

At the gate of the Governor's Palace, he stood with his invaluable treasure, waiting for permission to enter. When he met the Governor, he told him the whole story.

-"This is what I found inside it."

-"Oh God! This is the sort of pearls that I look for. I do not know how to estimate its price. But I shall let you enter my special treasure-room and spend six hours to take what you wish and consider it the price of this pearl."

-"Sir, let it be two hours only. Six hours is a very long time for a fisherman like me."

When he entered the Governor's treasure-room, he faced a very strange scene :a very big room, divided into three parts; one was full of jewels, gold and pearls; the other contained a soft comfortable bed: if man just look at it, he will go into a deep sleep; the third was full of all what man needs of food and drinks.

-"Six hours is a very long time for a primitive fisherman like me. What shall I do in six hours? Well, I shall start with the food and drinks in the third part. I shall eat my fill, so as to increase my capacity to collect as much gold as possible."

He went to the third part and spent two hours of the allotted time. He ate a lot. When he finished, he went back to the first part. In his way there, he saw the comfortable bed and said to himself:

-"Now I have satisfied my appetite, why don't I ask for more power through sleeping, which will enable me to collect as much gold as possible. It is an opportunity that will never be repeated. I would be so stupid if I lost it.

So he went to bed and lay there; he slept soundly. After a short while,

-"Get up, you foolish fisherman. Time is over."

-" What?!"

-"Yes. You should go out immediately."

-"I beg your pardon. I didn't have enough chance."

-"Hah! Hah! You spent six hours in this treasury and you have just awakened from your sleep. You need more time to get more jewels. You should have exploited your time in collecting all these jewels and go out to buy the best food you prefer and make yourself the best comfortable bed. But you are stupid and inattentive. Your thinking is limited to the environment you live in. Take him out!"

-"No! No, please. Please, no."

Our story has come to its end. But the lesson to be learned from it is still to come. Have you seen the pearl? It's your soul, you the feeble creature. It is an invaluable treasure. But you do not know its value! Have you seen that treasure? It's life in this world you live in. Look at its magnificence and how we exploit it! As for the jewels, they are the good deeds; the comfortable bed, on the other hand, is the heedlessness of man; the food and drinks are his wicked desires.

Now, dear friend fisherman, isn't it time to awaken from your slumber, and leave the comfortable bed, and collect the available jewels, before the six hours finish and you become sorry about it while the soldiers force you out of this grace that you live in?

Translated by Hameed Hassoon Bjaiya

almasudi1@yahoo.com

د.حميد حسون بجية[code][/code]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://festival.7olm.org

ترجمة لقصة بقلم عادل حسن
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
حلم المهرجان :: أدب عالمي مترجم-
انتقل الى: